Monday, March 31, 2014

NOBU (Gaslamp, San Diego) 3.24.2014



This is the main sushi bar in the restaurant. However, there are also lounges for a big party diners as well as your regular dining table. I've decided to eat at their sushi bar instead of getting a table since I find it a much better experience dining at a bar setting when eating sushi because of the pleasure of being able to see how the chef makes you food.

 

#1 Akami bluefin tuna


#2 Ebi


#3 Uni 
It's almost always mandatory to have an Uni every time I eat sushi


#4 Ikura (Fish roe)
Another must have for sushi diners


Jalapeño Yellowtail sashimi
This dish is one of the popular dish in NOBU. I was kinda skeptical at first to order this sashimi since I am not a big fan of jalapeño in my food, however this is probably one of those exceptions. The combination of jalapeño and the clean flavor of the yellowtail fish really compliment each other and gives this dish a fresh taste that will make you crave it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment